*** Official Louisiana VS #23 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
This is hilarious. How long has this drive been? They are just steam rolling us and laughing. We are SO bad.

The fact they looked like they gave up on this drive is perhaps the most concerning. At least try. We conceded....that's not toughness.

Reactions: khardbored

Clone5

Jun 3, 2008
Iowa
CMC is a terrible prep and game day coach. What an embarrassing display of ineptitude . Brock is lost, Manning cannot call a play, special teams are a joke and 3rd down D is a myth. Nothing different here. Should have opted out. Can save quite a few mil by letting this staff go! Nothing has changed
Campbell is fine against good teams in the middle of the season but as far as starting seasons goes you have to wonder.
Everything about Tom Manning’s approach is baffling.

• Winner
Reactions: CyBobby

atlantacyclone

Sep 29, 2007
Fontvieille Monaco
.... and they missed two field goals. That was the most pitiful thing I’ve seen.... at this point if they fired the entire staff I wouldn’t care.... I’m sure in a few minutes I’ll be over it.

cyfanbr

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 13, 2013
IL
If you are not sad enough... just remember that their kicker also missed two FGs. This is not acceptable. Not saying fire the coach, some pressure needs to be felt.

Reactions: khardbored

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
They drove it right down our throats, toyed with us, scored a TD, and left us 10 seconds.

That is taking your manhood away from you. Total domination.