*** Official Kansas State VS #25 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Cyder91

Jul 19, 2018
I wasn't able to watch the game yesterday, and when we turned on our phones after being out on the water for a while, the score popped up. So I won't have to go through all of the angst that I'm sure runs rampant through this thread. The team pulled it off despite me not wearing my red socks!

I was searching for how long the game has been called Farmageddon, and found this interesting little tidbit from their version of WRNL (Bring on the Cats). ...

At BotC, our own AMS thinks there’s still enough magic in Bill Snyder’s windbreaker to pull off the usual Farmageddon special late-game shenanigans.

"Shenanigans" is such a benign word to use. :)
Shenaningans?.......I heard Bill's social security has been going to the big 12 officials retirement pensions......he didn't get a cost of living increase this year and stopped the deposits...took the refs 3 quarters to remember they were short on cash last month.

dmdom

Oct 28, 2014
I would need at least $5000 to go back and read through this entire game thread.
I was at the game, so just now read the entire thread. Truly disgusting what downright nasty stuff people will say, when hiding behind a keyboard. Then come back to celebrate and make jokes. But hey, its social media, so when they call out players and coaches by name, its not real. Right?