****Official ISU/BYU Gameday Thread****

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
In the era when Roy was in charge at KU, @CU gave us as much trouble as any Big 12 game. BYU's not a bad team either, but there is something to it. Some good ISU teams went down to some average or bad CU teams on the road.

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
We need to go up strong with the ball. I don't like how we shot it trying to make an off balance shot. Just go up strong and draw a foul. Obviously the refs are calling them on the offensive end.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
THey took Haws out, he came back in for about 1:30 and he was out again. Was talking to trainers on the sideline. Looked uncomfortable on TV.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Everything about that crowd freaks me out. Everything.

It's like that awkward guy that's a virgin, and they get to the point where they just give up and lose all hope of scoring and then decide it's a good idea to make that their persona..."virgin guy"...and pretend like now they are too good for sex and try to be all hipster about it. Then one day they pop up like out of the blue and are like, "I'm getting married" and you just know they went on gawdmingle.com after realizing that is the only way they would ever get butt but they act like they aren't ashamed of it at all. That's BYU guy to me.