*** Official IOWA STATE Vs Texas Gameday Thread ***

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
I understand that we are down some starters but that is no excuse to play like your head is up your ass. Goes to show that everything that the players say is just lip service.

• Winner
Reactions: nickcyv

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Now I know why NWB had the ball in his hands so much. These guys completely lose their minds sometimes. And he doesn't just fall down when driving down the lane from the top of the key 1/2 the time. We need some big time improvement next year in that alone. Although, Donovan might be dribbling it off his butt still. That may never go away.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Need to get Jackson more involved, but more than anything, Lard needs to find himself and contribute more. For a guy with his talent, size and skill, 6 points on 3 of 8 shooting, and only 1 rebound in the first half is not going to win us games. What has happened to him in the last 2 or 3 games? This is a serious, not a rhetorical question.

Solomon Young is out. All the paint focus is on him now.

And yeowza. Terrible start to the 2nd half.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
I know we’re playing for next year, but Talley at pg may be needed. More Lewis and Long, less Beverly.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Need to get Jackson more involved, but more than anything, Lard needs to find himself and contribute more. For a guy with his talent, size and skill, 6 points on 3 of 8 shooting, and only 1 rebound in the first half is not going to win us games. What has happened to him in the last 2 or 3 games? This is a serious, not a rhetorical question.

Believe basketball IQ is problem #1. Careless start to the half by LW, too. That is a serious answer, not a rhetorical one.

• Winner
Reactions: BeneventiCy28