***Official Iowa State Vs Oklahoma State Gameday Thread***

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Aside from Washington for OSU making 2-3 highlight reel catches..the ISU D has actually played one of its best games so far...so far. It can change in a hurry as we know..Id really like to see us get more pressure with blitzing on Rudolf more. Can't just let him sit back there all day.

Park made the one bad throw but honestly it was 3rd and long and like a punt really. Park throws the ball very well on the run and honestly I just feel is a better overall passer. Love how Montgomery is running..He's going to be special. I like the 2 back sets..lots of options in that set. I also love the designed throw back plays with Deshante even though he hasn't thrown it yet...Man get Deshante the ball any change we can get..that kid is electric.

Well we lead 17-14 and have run 53 offensive plays (we ran 54 for the entire game vs UNI) and I'm sitting here thinking we just won't win this game. Hope to god I'm wrong. At least this team has gotten fun to watch..the improvement is night and day. Just hope this team can stay mentally focused by the time Kstate/KU and the last 2-3 games roll around where we have a decent shot at wins.

Reactions: Cydaddy

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
How are things looking? I see the score is 17-14...that's unusual to see ISU doing something like that in Big 12 play...reading this thread, that's hard to tell.

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Good half on the road. We need to start strong to begin the second half.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Kick that FG! WTF not???

auburnalabama.gif

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
How are things looking? I see the score is 17-14...that's unusual to see ISU doing something like that in Big 12 play...reading this thread, that's hard to tell.

We are dominating the game really. Only two issues:

1. We are taking too many coverage sacks
2. Okie has a superhuman playing WR