*** Official IOWA STATE Vs Oklahoma Game(Day) Thread ***

Jan 4, 2020
The last 3 minutes and 30 seconds shows why Lewis and Solo need to play. Yeah our defense gets a little better with Lewis out, but they can still score at a good clip. But we did not score a single point.

• Agree
Reactions: quasistellar

Malone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2010
Des Moines
How surreal would it be to stand on the sideline and watch something you created be so fundamentally awful, knowing that everybody knows is unacceptable and far below an acceptable standard, and knowing that you get paid a king’s ransom? I hope Prohm feels pangs or guilt daily. This is straight up f***ing theft. Not just of money, but of momentum and a fan base continually supporting in good faith. He should be embarrassed.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Worst Iowa State team since...???

Record wise 2001-2002 I think according to record....that team won 12 games.

I don't think this team wins 12 though...it would be the worst in about 40 years.

Someone will come in with 'But this team played in Atlantis and NOBODY wins in the Big 12!' but 10 wins is bad and bad is bad regardless of team or conference.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
You need to change up assistants, and find a guy who can help coach defense.

I get ISU has never been good a defense since like forever, Freds teams and Steve's teams have not been or have they ever been good at D

But there was firepower to out score teams, and other teams had to expend lots of energy trying stop ISU

Next year this team will still be offensively challenged you will have 2 7 footers on the team to help protect the rim

Put in a zone 1-3-1 or 3-2 or some other thing.. Do something different.

yeah, something has to be done defensively with the coaching staff, this just can’t go on like this
One thing prohm has done, is fail to get consistent defensive effort out of his guys, just can’t play competitive basketball like this, he has to know this right?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron