*** Official IOWA STATE Vs Miami Game(Day) Thread ***

jaj040

Nut Cup Wearer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 21, 2015
For what it’s worth…every time we win, all they talked about was the losing team afterwards. Now that we lose- all Miami. I think this coverage is giving me a complex.
They got like 2 sentences about Otz and the turn around with about 20 seconds left.

Old87

Sep 30, 2012
I am so proud of this team and the coaching staff. They put the fun and excitement back into Cyclone Basketball. Thank you for all of the effort and hard work that you put into this season. This team will be remembered for a long time. Go Clones.

ABECyguy

Nov 14, 2019
Ames
To quote Paul Rhoads, I am so proud! The grit and effort this team played with through to the end was amazing. Tonight they made some mistakes and missed some shots, while Miami hit some shots. But man this team has brought back cyclone basketball quicker than I ever thought

bustamoveisu

Sep 8, 2012
Proud to be a Cyclone. Nonetheless, we NEED to find a big who has the ability to rebound w/ authority and put the ball in the hoop within 2 feet of the basket. We lost too many 50/50 balls in the post, especially tonight. GO CYCLONES!!!

CYedUp

Dec 18, 2021
I hope you keep our intensity next season on the defensive side and if we can just improve to a top 70 on offense that would be great.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Anyone know why Enaruna got the start? And only played for like 90 secs? Was it just to let him start an NCAA Tournament game?

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Great season all things considered. ISU went so much farther than I or anyone thought. Just couldn't hit the shots again tonight. Need better shooters. Miami had something to say about that and credit to their defense.

And the turnovers. Too many! Excited about the years to come with ISU basketball.

daniel22

Mar 4, 2011
Overall we have had decent looks, just missing every shot. That’s not indicative of poor coaching, it’s indicative of an overachieving team without much offensive talent having a bad shooting night.
Turnovers, not finishing possessions on defense, missed layups and not having consistent shooters from deep hurt us tonight. This team overachieved and I can’t complain. They were playing with house money tonight.

The future is bright now that we can start filling out our needs.

Help Support Us

Become a patron