****Official Iowa State vs Cincinnati in Vegas Gameday Thread****

GoClones123

Sep 5, 2010
Clive, IA
I don't think it's the shooting that bothers me.....this guy could get his pocket picked in church. You gotta be able to handle a little ball pressure.

Its a one game snapshot, but you should still be able to make observations off one game too. It is on their schedule.

Last edited:

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
This team has shown they have some ability. I think they'll be fine this year, but only because the B12 doesn't look that great. I see us improving at the year goes on, and the rust comes off Lucious and Clyburn.

With that said, we have some issues to clean up. It's probably a good think our non-conference schedule the rest of the way isn't that great.

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
When was the last time Cincy didn't get a layup or dunk? We are playing horrible defense right now.

This and unforced turnovers are my only early concerns at this point. This team will be able to score well most nights. This just ain't one of them.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
McGee is EASILY our best player on the team so far this year, and it's not even close.

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Thank god for McGee. Everyone else is having a terrible game for the most part. Can't hit point blank shots. Annoying.. even if Cincy is top 25. We should be able to beat these guys.

SvrWxCy

Aug 6, 2010
Kansas
www.recruitlists.com
7:03 left and we've cut it down to 10. Will have the ball coming out of the timeout as well...

Sounds like there is a few that need to relax. Reminder, this is the fifth game of the year.

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
7:03 left and we've cut it down to 10. Will have the ball coming out of the timeout as well...

Sounds like there is a few that need to relax. Reminder, this is the fifth game of the year.

Now don't try to be reasonable. A lot of the fans on here just got done putting up with families. They may be tired.