*** Official IOWA STATE vs BYU Game(Day) Thread ***

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Seriously, is there a worse app out there than the varsity network app? The audio quality is either horrible and cuts out, or I can’t even get the game to load.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
It's John Walter's in one of the best minor role performances in tv history. In a Law and Order SVU episode he played the sleazy owner of an Onlyfans type site called "SugaFap" (lol). When they find a perp used the website to target and assault women, Walters' character utters that line. You need to find the video because it's 10 times better with the voice dramatics.

Throughout the episode there was constant mentioning of of the website, by both the main characters and guest characters. Don't know how the actors didn't bust out laughing on every take. Definitely one of the best episodes.
John Walters, ISU media mogul???

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Do we seem to have a lot of Freshmen DB's as backups. Where are the sophs and juniors?

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
So typical of the ******* defense to play like **** and give up easy score after we score and give all momentum to them

• Haha
Reactions: dirtyninety

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Great start, but BYU with the answer. And I have to say, that would be my dream offense the way that they executed that drive.

The motion, misdirection, the run and QB run, etc. Our offense when it looks like that is hard to stop and there's a reason its so popular.

It is somewhat alarming that we literally have ZERO depth at safety and in the secondary
agree, but we like to go vanilla a lot.

Reactions: stewart092284

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
3 instead if 7 for us and then let them run through us like a sieve. So much for the early mo.
Yeah, exactly. Good advantage to start....could have been better....but definitely fortunate we had those freebies