*** Official IOWA STATE vs #19 Kansas State Game(Day) Thread ***

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Sorry if there's a long discussion about it already, but has KSU been officially eliminated with OU and Texas winning out?

Does BYU/OKState current overtime need to finish to know?

bradcyclone

Jan 25, 2009
Sanders may have got dinged up on that TD from last week as he scored, he got pushed out and into the back of the sideline.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I would be shocked if it was a NIL or a money reason. If it is then we are in a much worse position than any of us could have imagined.

Oh well, let’s roll the ball out and see what happens tonight.

Yeah, they had their ups and downs this year but neither jumped out like "Wow they could come in and start over players at any top 25 team".

Freshman Sama and Brahmer are probably the "wow" players on our offense in terms of upside potential, maybe Rocco.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Imo Eli did, but we feel the need to sub every play

I'm not sure if he's a heavy load type but an RB often needs a few series to really get a feel for things and there never seemed to be a real rhyme or reason for the revolving door.
Norton is more of a crasher/short yardage type and they'd be sending him out there for screens.

Imo you stick it out for the last game but it's still another weird approach from the top.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I do agree that we should feed guys a bit more. Sama is the most talented guy. I’d rather he stay however

And watch other teams, no one subs WR's and RB's like we do. I'm pretty confident that our personnel packages/substitutions tip off defenses.

For example if Hansen is in on 3rd down you know we are passing.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan