*** Official IOWA STATE Vs #13 West Virginia Game(Day) Thread ***

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Remember when people like jsb would come after the fact and complain about people complaining about how bad we were when they weren’t even part of the chat. I feel bad for them since they are the hangers on.
Prohms approval ratings is down to jsb, and every Hawkeye fan. Coincidence?

Reactions: pulse

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
That's an incredibly bad hoops team. Prohm might as well keep recruiting, because there's a lot of players slated to be on this team next year that can't win at this level.

Reactions: CyBobby

socalcy

Jun 1, 2015
Prohm out there earning that check per usual. Seeing this thread is sad, last year and prior years it’d be twice as many pages at least. Goes to show everyone is real enthused about where Prohm is taking the program

I was just thinking that tonight! It used to take me an hour to catch up on the 80 plus pages of game updates.....now it doesn't even hit 20. I'm so sad that ISU basketball has declined for the past 5 years under Prohm. He is a terrible coach. Just terrible.

UnCytely

SuperFanatic
Sep 24, 2017
Council Bluffs, Iowa
I am grasping at straws trying to think of ideas. Are there many football players who played a little bit of basketball in high school? Maybe loan a few of them to Prohm for scrimmages? Inject a different mentality into the player practices.