****OFFICIAL IOWA STATE AT MISSOURI GAMEDAY THREAD****

tre

Mar 21, 2010
Missouri fans are the 2nd worst fans I've personally had to endure. Would LOVE to get the W tonight, & then never have to deal with them again!

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
21 FGM, 17 3pointers, and 9 FTM for a total of 68 points. Not too shabby for Royce.

68 points probably won't beat this Misery team. :spinny:

Looking for Babb to start heating up tonight so he's ready to hit everything against Baylor and in the Big 12 tournament.

Sidenote, I noticed the game tonight is on DirecTV 631, YES.....what in gods name is the YES channel?

I think it is the Steinbrenner's personal channel. Right after the game they have a great show on his 9 year old great grandson's 2 innings of no hit pitching in a little league game last year.

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
Looking for Babb to start heating up tonight so he's ready to hit everything against Baylor and in the Big 12 tournament.

Sidenote, I noticed the game tonight is on DirecTV 631, YES.....what in gods name is the YES channel?

Yankees Entertainment and Sports channel

dtISU

Nov 17, 2010
A suburb of Ames

I believe it's Yankee Entertainment and Sports network.
Grrrrr - just beat me Nard Dog.

nhclone

Nov 20, 2008
I think it is the Steinbrenner's personal channel. Right after the game they have a great show on his 9 year old great grandson's 2 innings of no hit pitching in a little league game last year.

Yankees Entertainment and Sports channel

I believe it's Yankee Entertainment and Sports network.
Grrrrr - just beat me Nard Dog.

I'm going to have to take a long shower after watching the game.

HoraceGrant

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 30, 2011
Come on cyclones we can do this. We can beat mizzou if we simply play "team ball clones" basketball. Lets send "misery" off with a loss. If we play are hardest we have nothing to lose, only to gain. Lets do this, make me and the rest of #cyclONEnation proud again
COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF! IF WE DIG DEEP AND UNLEASH THE POWER OF "TEAM BALL CLONES" NOBODY CAN STOP US

N84ST8

Feb 29, 2012
So, bigger big 12 picture here... I just realized a win tonight would now mean a 3-way tie for 2nd place in the big 12 going into Saturday. That would really certainly shake things up!

The winner of the Baylor game would be guaranteed at least a share of 2nd place (conceivably 2nd place outright if Misery completely implodes and somehow looses to TTU). Very remote chance, but hell, anything can happen.