*Official Iowa-ISU Prediction Thread*

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
I wish we could play you guys again in one month our offense of line is going to be so much better. We would smoke you for sure. Don’t you losers have anything better to do that come on our message board after your Super Bowl victory?
lol wat

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Poor Sean Foster is going to be waking up in cold sweats for the next week. Epenesa are him alive in the 4th quarter.

Our 3rd string DE ate his lunch. Campbell really needs to up the recruiting on the OL for sure. Taking a bunch of in state kids that don't have Iowa offers isn't going to lead to good OL's.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
Once again @CyTwins was correct. The disadvantage was just too much to overcome. We were also hurt by very poor officiating and poor punting. We had them all set up to throw deep and then Kempt got hurt crushing our chances
You are the gift that keeps giving-lmao. Can’t wait to come to Kinnick Central next year to make it 5 in a row against your superior talent and coaching

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Once again @CyTwins was correct. The disadvantage was just too much to overcome. We were also hurt by very poor officiating and poor punting. We had them all set up to throw deep and then Kempt got hurt crushing our chances

Just stop. You sound like a Hok.

ISU lost the game because of themselves and Iowa not having to really respond to much.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
I wish we could play you guys again in one month our offense of line is going to be so much better. We would smoke you for sure. Don’t you losers have anything better to do that come on our message board after your Super Bowl victory?
To come read your idiotic statements is pure gold. Wrong again 76-at least you’re consistent in your dumbness

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 1976 and dexterhawk

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Just stop. You sound like a Hok.

ISU lost the game because of themselves and Iowa not having to really respond to much.

ISU lost the game in the trenches, it was obvious. Iowa's DL dominated and controlled that game. Montgomery is a good RB, but woof that OL of yours is really, really bad.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Holy crap...tripling down on stupid

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
You are the gift that keeps giving-lmao. Can’t wait to come to Kinnick Central next year to make it 5 in a row against your superior talent and coaching

It's not losing to Iowa that's hard to stomach. It's knowing how jubilant their fans are right now.

But well deserved. It was like 2012 except both teams are (hopefully) decent.

Iowa D should be fine so long as everyone runs dives to the middle and long sideline throws close to the defenders with veteran players.

CNECloneFan

Dec 1, 2012
Good thing for ISU they play in the Big12. I fully expect them to make the championship game.
We will finish 6-5 in a tough conference, playing ALL the tough teams, and we will win our bowl game. Again.

You get to avoid the decent teams in the East (are they Legends or Leaders? I can't remember. Fortunately for you no one else can, either). EIU will finish 7-4 in an overrated conference and get blown out in a New Year's day bowl they do not deserve.

Again...

GM4ISU

Mar 17, 2006
first thing Monday , burn the ******* playbook up terrible since Jim Criner

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
We will finish 6-5 in a tough conference, playing ALL the tough teams, and we will win our bowl game. Again.

You get to avoid the decent teams in the East (are they Legends or Leaders? I can't remember. Fortunately for you no one else can, either). EIU will finish 7-4 in an overrated conference and get blown out in a New Year's day bowl they do not deserve.

Again...
Sour grapes

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
ISU lost the game in the trenches, it was obvious. Iowa's DL dominated and controlled that game. Montgomery is a good RB, but woof that OL of yours is really, really bad.

And the way to exploit that is to literally go away from it instead of going right into it.

Last year ISU's Oline was bad but they avoided sacks by quick throws and today it felt like they were trying to play Texas Tech ball. Very disappointing after one thing I've liked about CMC is figuring out to let playmakers make plays.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018

Again...

What does that say about ISU that they can't even beat an average team in an overrated conference?

The real fact is that you are just too bitter to see is both teams are pretty good. If you can play defense like both teams can, they will be in every game. I know ISU fans don't get it, but Campbell does, and that is why he wants a D just like Iowas, bend but don't break, make teams earn every inch.

Reactions: breck53

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
And the way to exploit that is to literally go away from it instead of going right into it.

Last year ISU's Oline was bad but they avoided sacks by quick throws and today it felt like they were trying to play Texas Tech ball. Very disappointing after one thing I've liked about CMC is figuring out to let playmakers make plays.

ISU Ol is better this year than last year, but Iowa's D line is 100% better this year than last year. AJ is just dominating and make Foster look really bad. Heck when he got that strip sack the RB even chipped AJ, and he still got through both of them a got the strip.

• Agree
Reactions: dexterhawk

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron