***Official Insider Information Weekly Mailbag 10-16-2019***

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
...Because she tells you that, right? SEE, IT WORKS.

I have characteristics that I like in each better! Like, one is less drama, the other is less heart-stopping danger. One is a better "dream student" (which means zero calls from the principal/teacher) while the other is more charismatic. It's sort of a parent's job to embrace the best in each child... But my brother @Jeremy was totally Mom and Dad's favorite growing up. But I was two of the three grandmothers' favorite. Because I'm a charming mother******.

Wait, what?!?!?!?

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
So @GTO, @cyrocksmypants , who ya picking us or the taco tossers this weekend?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: NWICY

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I knew @Angie was Jeremy’s sister, but I’m not her favorite, so.....

Not just "one of," no. <3

This information didn't travel to the bottom of this well that I've been hanging out in either.

I feel like the OG CFers mostly knew? Like, the "been here thirteen years" crew? It wasn't a secret for sure!!

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Not just "one of," no. <3

I feel like the OG CFers mostly knew? Like, the "been here thirteen years" crew? It wasn't a secret for sure!!
I don't know how I started in 2006. I didn't really start posting anything until a few years ago and only crept the site for a year or so prior to that. There must have been something that piqued my interest in 2006 but I have no idea what it was.

Reactions: Angie

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I don't know how I started in 2006. I didn't really start posting anything until a few years ago and only crept the site for a year or so prior to that. There must have been something that piqued my interest in 2006 but I have no idea what it was.

McCarney’s last season was in 2006.

• Agree
Reactions: Angie

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Probably came here for what must have been a ****show.

Yep. It's one of the reasons Jer started the site, was to cover the situation. Lots and lots of division on that subject.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron