***Official Fortnite Battle Royale Mafia Sign-Up Thread***

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I'm not playing but I thought you would all enjoy meeting the St. Paul Saints new ball "boy", Porknite:

screen-shot-2018-05-17-at-22109-pm.png

Enjoy the game!

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Bump.

Not going to lie, this write-up has been a little more challenging to figure out. I've got a good start but figuring out how to work a few things is going to require some thought for sure.
Give me the rocket launcher role. A nightly kill that there's a chance I shoot a tree right in front of me or the ground and I kill myself.. since that's happened to me more than once

• Funny
Reactions: cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Give me the rocket launcher role. A nightly kill that there's a chance I shoot a tree right in front of me or the ground and I kill myself.. since that's happened to me more than once

Special abilities should be in random loot chests. You could get a dangerous rocket launcher perk, or some wood, to do wood stuff with.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Just have every team have a kill. We're like 10 different mafias. The game would be over in 4 days but it would be cool :D

Sounds like my Game of Thrones mafia a long time ago. Each house was their own mafia and each house member had different abilities or were regulars.

There were mixed reviews on that game but some of it was with how I dealt with stuff that came up.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Sounds like my Game of Thrones mafia a long time ago. Each house was their own mafia and each house member had different abilities or were regulars.

There were mixed reviews on that game but some of it was with how I dealt with stuff that came up.
Yeah, now that I think about it, there may be some similarities here. Do you recall any feedback that you got from that one? Any suggestions/things to consider?

I only recall how the voting phase essentially turned into teams banding together which kind of defeated the livelihood of that aspect. Not sure how I could avoid that though.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Yeah, now that I think about it, there may be some similarities here. Do you recall any feedback that you got from that one? Any suggestions/things to consider?

I only recall how the voting phase essentially turned into teams banding together which kind of defeated the livelihood of that aspect. Not sure how I could avoid that though.

It has been a while. I remember I got a lot of flack for joining two depleted houses together. So don't do that I guess? Ha.

I think if you keep it simple, which I didn't do, it should be ok.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
It has been a while. I remember I got a lot of flack for joining two depleted houses together. So don't do that I guess? Ha.

All I remember is that it was before I started watching GoT, and I ended up being Cersei Lannister. After researching her a bit, I wasn't really sure I wanted to play any more! ;)

• Funny
Reactions: cyhiphopp

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL

I would have each team get a kill and if they're openly banding together, they get lynched which is kinda like when you team up in the game and get banned.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Sign-up is closed. Just got back into town, finished the write-up, and I'm sorting the roles out now.

I hope everyone will be happy but I understand that's as likely as the innocents winning a regular ol' game of mafia as of late trends.

Thingyman

Apr 2, 2019
Hi everyone.

Sorry, I didn't know where else to post, I don't have access to the area where your mafia games are, unfortunately.

I think probably a month ago now I reached out to ISUCyclones2015 who helped me pass along an invitation to you guys to the Mafia Championship. He let me know that there was some interest, but I haven't been able to get a hold of him since, so I was hoping maybe someone would see my post here and let me know if there was an update? :)

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Hi everyone.

Sorry, I didn't know where else to post, I don't have access to the area where your mafia games are, unfortunately.

I think probably a month ago now I reached out to ISUCyclones2015 who helped me pass along an invitation to you guys to the Mafia Championship. He let me know that there was some interest, but I haven't been able to get a hold of him since, so I was hoping maybe someone would see my post here and let me know if there was an update? :)
It was talked about, but I don't think anyone actually stepped up to participate. Here's a link to the thread: https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/mafia-championship-season-6.247503/
Also, if you want to find a specific poster, use the @ in front of their name in a post and they will receive a notification, like this: @ISUCyclones2015
Good luck!

Thingyman

Apr 2, 2019
It was talked about, but I don't think anyone actually stepped up to participate. Here's a link to the thread: https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/mafia-championship-season-6.247503/
Also, if you want to find a specific poster, use the @ in front of their name in a post and they will receive a notification, like this: @ISUCyclones2015
Good luck!

Thanks. A shame :/

I can't access the thread unfortunately. If anyone does decide to step up on behalf of CycloneFanatic, feel free to PM me :)