****Official Class Of 2025 Recruiting Thread****

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
He‘a an internet personality who usually scoops commitments. He is one of the first on the scene when an athlete commits and then puts out “Tipton Edits” which are commitment announcements on the Twitter/X and Instagram (probably more social medias).
Believe he is also paid by On3

Reactions: enisthemenace

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
He‘a an internet personality who usually scoops commitments. He is one of the first on the scene when an athlete commits and then puts out “Tipton Edits” which are commitment announcements on the Twitter/X and Instagram (probably more social medias).
Is he an Iowa State guy?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Is he an Iowa State guy?
No he's really used just to announce commitments across the country via his graphic designs, which are really cool. Guys usually follow and reach out to him when getting ready to make a decision or make some sort of announcement regarding their interest to numerous schools.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
No he's really used just to announce commitments across the country via his graphic designs, which are really cool. Guys usually follow and reach out to him when getting ready to make a decision or make some sort of announcement regarding their interest to numerous schools.

Ok. That makes sense then. Thanks for the info. I was wondering why it was important that they started to follow that guy. I don't do Twitter or Facebook. I do Cyclonefanatic. That is my social media.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
For context someone noted on a thread that Tipton followed Heise this morning. Made his ISU commitment pic X announcement. It's a sign.

cyclonekrazie

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2023
Couple times, does it mention Rogers? Did I miss something? Is the print invisible?

Or were you referring to me correcting the Batemon spelling?
Turns out you’re right. I have long been considering Bynum and Rodgers as one person, (even tho I know they’re not). Ouchtown: population me. Sorry for being a d**k. Carry on

Reactions: CyValley

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron