SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
https://stockrisers.com/2019/11/22/...cruitment-and-gives-personal-scouting-report/

He’s unranked by all outlets but believe me, don’t let being unranked define 6-foot-2 guard Trejuan Holloman out of Minnesota. The two-sport athlete who also plays football, holds basketball offers from Michigan State, Marquette, Baylor, Minnesota, and many others.

Despite having no ranking I spoke to many who believe that when the next 2022 rankings on all outlets unveil, Holloman will make the cut.

He best describes himself as ‘a pass first Point guard, I can score at will and I’m a lockdown defender I bring all the positive energy on defense I like to get my teammates involved and got a nice little mid-range’ – he said.

His lone visit was a visit to Iowa during football season, the Hawkeyes being one of the schools involved despite not being able to contact Holloman.

Among the others involved: Michigan State, Minnesota, Iowa, and Iowa State.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Goclones1727

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Lipsey once again makes and appearance in Hilton. Prohm should think about just giving him a locker right now.

@MatthewBain_ Ames 2022 PG Tamin Lipsey (@TaminLipsey), a major Iowa State target, will be at tomorrow's Cy-Hawk game, he tells me.

It's still TBD whether four-star signee Xavier Foster (@XaMan_10) attends, his father tells me. Depends on when they finish practice tomorrow.

BTW time for XF to embrace the rivalry and show for the game. Granted it may bring some unwanted ire from EIU and Fran and I'd understand him wanting to avoid that this point in the year, but it will happen soon enough might as well be tomorrow.

mwwbbfan

Jun 1, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Lipsey once again makes and appearance in Hilton. Prohm should think about just giving him a locker right now.

@MatthewBain_ Ames 2022 PG Tamin Lipsey (@TaminLipsey), a major Iowa State target, will be at tomorrow's Cy-Hawk game, he tells me.

It's still TBD whether four-star signee Xavier Foster (@XaMan_10) attends, his father tells me. Depends on when they finish practice tomorrow.

BTW time for XF to embrace the rivalry and show for the game. Granted it may bring some unwanted ire from EIU and Fran and I'd understand him wanting to avoid that this point in the year, but it will happen soon enough might as well be tomorrow.

Lipsey (and XF) were at the Seton Hall game Sunday too.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

Would be nice for XF to shake hands with Fran before the game and at HT if possible. I'm disappointed in the levels of Francon I have experienced in person.

We might have to get Lipsey a permanent seat for the next 3 seasons.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

If XF doesn't show it isn't because of the rivalry.

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
https://www.sourcehoops.com/box-score-report-shootout-top-performances/

Ben Middlebrooks (2022), Westminster Academy

The 6-10 WA center posted a double-double as the Lions got revenge from a loss to U-School earlier in the season. Middlebrooks scored 19 points and grabbed 10 rebounds. Like Jett Howard, Middlebrooks can do his damage without shooting the ball 30 times. He connected on 6 of 12 from the field and got to the free-throw line 8 times. Took the ball to the basket hard vs. U-School’s Taylor Hendricks. Among early offers: Florida, Florida State, Iowa State and Wake Forest.

Ausar Thompson (2022), Pine Crest

Thompson continues to excel in just his sophomore year. He scored 20 points — including hitting three 3s — to lead Pine Crest (11-3) past Chaminade-Madonna. Twin Amen Thompson also gave Chaminade fits. Amen Thompson got to the free-throw line 13 times. The pair are excellent at getting downhill on you. They bring the passion and intensity. Early offers from Alabama, FAU, Iowa State and USF.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/starting-five-nba-draft-uncertainty-recruiting-updates
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2022/julian-phillips-256083

"When and if college coaches get a chance to watch current four-star Julian Phillips play travel ball with the Upward Stars on the Adidas 3SSB circuit, then he could see his stock soar even higher than it already has.
I've spent some time watching film on him of late and as you can see from the attached highlights, he's got big-time upside. A first-team All-State player in South Carolina's class AAAAA, I've always liked Phillips length and athleticism but considered him more of a slightly undersized four man who needed to gain a lot of weight.
Now, he may still be more suited for the four at this point but a few things really stand out to me and make me think he could eventually develop into a top 50 player in the class. For one, he's bigger and longer than I realized. Also, he's even bouncier than I thought he was. What I like most after film review, though, is that he's able to get to spots on the floor with his dribble and that he's starting to bury spot-up jump shots. A work in progress to be sure, but one with considerable upside.
So far, Clemson, DePaul, Georgia Tech, Iowa State, Nebraska, South Carolina, South Carolina State,Texas A&M and Wichita State have offered. But, as more programs get to see him I can see his recruitment continue to skyrocket even more."

nowncarolina

Oct 8, 2009
https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/starting-five-nba-draft-uncertainty-recruiting-updates
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2022/julian-phillips-256083

"When and if college coaches get a chance to watch current four-star Julian Phillips play travel ball with the Upward Stars on the Adidas 3SSB circuit, then he could see his stock soar even higher than it already has.
I've spent some time watching film on him of late and as you can see from the attached highlights, he's got big-time upside. A first-team All-State player in South Carolina's class AAAAA, I've always liked Phillips length and athleticism but considered him more of a slightly undersized four man who needed to gain a lot of weight.
Now, he may still be more suited for the four at this point but a few things really stand out to me and make me think he could eventually develop into a top 50 player in the class. For one, he's bigger and longer than I realized. Also, he's even bouncier than I thought he was. What I like most after film review, though, is that he's able to get to spots on the floor with his dribble and that he's starting to bury spot-up jump shots. A work in progress to be sure, but one with considerable upside.
So far, Clemson, DePaul, Georgia Tech, Iowa State, Nebraska, South Carolina, South Carolina State,Texas A&M and Wichita State have offered. But, as more programs get to see him I can see his recruitment continue to skyrocket even more."
Same hometown as Tre Jackson.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
New PG interest. Tre Donaldson out of FLA.
https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/introducing-sophomore-guard-tre-donaldson

"He is a tremendous two-way threat that can impact the game on both ends. For someone with his quickness, usually most have a deficiency in the shot making department. That is not the case with Donaldson who wields a fluid and consistent jumper that is already an evident weapon within his game. He has no issues creating his own offense and that for others thanks to his all-around feel for the game and passing skills.
No offers have been received just yet and Donaldson has not taken an unofficial visit. However, a group including Florida, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Iowa State, Ole Miss, and Texas Tech have already begun to lay out the proper foundation towards recruiting him."