****Official Class of 2020 Recruiting Thread****

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Crystal balls for a top 150 center to Baylor (Loveday). I’d say that puts any XF to Baylor to rest. They would have 2 centers after this kid commits.

I understand thought and it does help ISU's appeal though I'd just as soon XF choose to be a Cyclone regardless of what other teams do roster wise. Considering ISU plays Baylor 2 or 3 times I am not rooting for Drew to get a solid consolation commitment.

• Agree
Reactions: kentkel

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Xavier has gone on 2 official visits and I've seen ZERO stories. I haven't looked but they usually surface by now. I know they are tight-lipped but there's usually something.

Serious question, not trying to be a smartass, so what do we take from this?

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
I understand thought and it does help ISU's appeal though I'd just as soon XF choose to be a Cyclone regardless of what other teams do roster wise. Considering ISU plays Baylor 2 or 3 times I am not rooting for Drew to get a solid consolation commitment.
Agree on all accounts. Just reporting somewhat relevant news to the 2020 class thread. Possibly a 3 team race moving forward (we aren’t taking Providence seriously are we?)

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Agree on all accounts. Just reporting somewhat relevant news to the 2020 class thread. Possibly a 3 team race moving forward (we aren’t taking Providence seriously are we?)
I take them all seriously, as if how seriously I take them matters. I have no clue what he's thinking.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006

Heck yes we are. He has a crap load of teams recruiting him. He narrowed it down to 4 for a reason. In college basketball you never know what is going on behind the scene. They could have a bag full of cash to offer players. Not saying XF would take that. However, you never know what is going on. So yes, let's go ahead and take all 4 seriously. Except Iowa. I can't take them seriously in basketball.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Heck yes we are. He has a crap load of teams recruiting him. He narrowed it down to 4 for a reason. In college basketball you never know what is going on behind the scene. They could have a bag full of cash to offer players. Not saying XF would take that. However, you never know what is going on. So yes, let's go ahead and take all 4 seriously. Except Iowa. I can't take them seriously in basketball.
But they lead the nation in McCaffereys.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
The roster construction would be very good with a Foster signing.

Guards:
Haliburton Jr (assuming he’s here)
Bolton Jr
Jackson So
Grill So
Walker Fr
Leech So

Wings:
Lewis Sr
Johnson Jr
Griffin Jr

Forwards:
Foster Fr
Young Sr
Conditt Jr
Anderson So

upload_2019-9-25_15-39-49.png

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I think Bolton’s eligibility leads to a good chance of Marcedus redshirting.

I know all the hoary arguments against red-shirting with college basketball, but if there was a guy who could have use for it for academic reasons, to get 100% healthy finally, and because he would not be that likely to play too much next year, he might be it.

Help Support Us

Become a patron