****Official Class of 2019 Recruiting Thread****

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CycloneAS93

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 31, 2017
giphy.gif

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
ISU already had offered Diante, not sure if this means the staff extended a new offer or just put in a call. Either way the staff is still interested in recruiting Smith now that he is looking at schools.

@jakeweingarten After decommitting from Alabama 2019 four-star Diante Smith has picked up offers from: VCU, Middle Tennessee St, Iowa St, TCU, LSU, South Alabama, and Cincinnati. Also has tons of others interested.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Update with Mylik Wilson 4* PG 2019.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals...-he-s-a-steady-performer-ready-to-take-visits

“I bring defense and a lot of shooting to the floor,” Wilson said in assessing his game. “I can also make a lot of plays for me and my teammates.”

Auburn, Houston, Tulane, Iowa State, Stephen F. Austin, Arkansas State, Louisiana Tech and Virginia Tech are among the programs recruiting Wilson, he told Rivals.com.

Iowa State: “They let their guards go out there and make a play. They run a lot and let their offense go out in transition. They have been hitting me up a lot.”

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO
Devin Booker is a few inches taller (and was more filled out at this stage) but that's what Mann's game/style remind me of. Both possess textbook shooting strokes and Mann probably even has a better handle.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Devin Booker is a few inches taller (and was more filled out at this stage) but that's what Mann's game/style remind me of. Both possess textbook shooting strokes and Mann probably even has a better handle.

I can see a little of that comp.
Not lightning fast movements, under control ability to get separation for his shot with the handle or past his defender and finish at the rim. Tre has quick shot release, protects the ball and ability to finish with the defenders still on him. The cross over/step back shot will translate right away.

• Agree
Reactions: MartinCy