Kruger
Beard
Drew
Weber
Shaka
Boynton
Dixon

......Otzelberger.

Lazy, small time, small-penised move from JP. CW's buddy-pumping podcast made it clear this was going to be the route. Friends matter more than good business decisions. Ridiculous

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Anxiously awaiting to see what his staff will look like. Glad to have someone with roots in Midwest recruiting areas.

I wholeheartedly appreciate everything Jamie Pollard has done in the years he’s been here, but honestly if this flames out I’m not sure he deserves another chance to hire a basketball coach.

I hope some of you crybabies follow through and don’t renew your tickets so my annual upgrade request goes through

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Anxiously awaiting to see what his staff will look like. Glad to have someone with roots in Midwest recruiting areas.

I wholeheartedly appreciate everything Jamie Pollard has done in the years he’s been here, but honestly if this flames out I’m not sure he deserves another chance to hire a basketball coach.

I hope some of you crybabies follow through and don’t renew your tickets so my annual upgrade request goes through

No kidding. I need an upgrade in my corner season tickets.

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
tenor.gif

Should get talent. Really wants to be here. Time will tell.