*** Official #8 Oklahoma State vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) THREAD ***

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
"The Biggest Game of the Year" .....I AGREE with that sentiment, Lets get our whole offense clicking like down in Manhattan.....

Iowa State 28 & Okie State 24

GO CYCLONESSSSSS!!!!!!!

Reactions: t-noah

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

latter-kenny-jonesy.gif

• Love

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Watching Okie St, Im not sure why no DC's every remember that when you play them, they will run the ball on 3rd and long all day. They have been like this for years but somehow, they still trick teams. Gundy is too good to give extra possessions to, those 3rd down plays will be big.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
This game is giving me a West Virginia 2018 game kinda feeling. I think ISU dominants OSU.

Love the optimism. OSU's defense too good I think for anyone to dominate them. Just win, baby.

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
I see The Bear has our game on his board. I expect him to take Okie St and the 7 points, but will say the Cyclones win in a close one.

Will Bill Walton have the opportunity to take Iowa State and proclaim-- "Swirl On!"?

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
I see The Bear has our game on his board. I expect him to take Okie St and the 7 points, but will say the Cyclones win in a close one.

Will Bill Walton have the opportunity to take Iowa State and proclaim-- "Swirl On!"?
Not so fast, my friend. Bear is an honorary Cyclone. If he takes the Cyclones to cover today, I think it's time he's elevated to Fran Fraschilla status of Cyclone love.

Reactions: cyfan21

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Little feature on this game.

They actually acknowledge that OSU and ISU have good defenses and their offenses are much more inside out than the narrative pushes.

Didn't talk about ISU much but did say it's about stopping Hall which is true.

Kaner04

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2019
This was from last week but everything Campbell says in this is ISU athletics to a tee. “Dream big, start small, be ridiculously faithful”. We started 2-2, won 2 straight, and we have 6 more games to win to get to Jerry World. I think the boys are up to the challenge. So let’s start it off by kicking Pokies ass today. And no matter what, stay ridiculously faithful through it all. Go Cyclones!!

August

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2018
Colorado
This was from last week but everything Campbell says in this is ISU athletics to a tee. “Dream big, start small, be ridiculously faithful”. We started 2-2, won 2 straight, and we have 6 more games to win to get to Jerry World. I think the boys are up to the challenge. So let’s start it off by kicking Pokies ass today. And no matter what, stay ridiculously faithful through it all. Go Cyclones!!

WOW! CMC is just awesome!!

• Agree
Reactions: Kaner04

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
All the Game Day picks at the end went to OSU with D. Howard stating that since they all picked OSU, they’re gonna lose now.

The Bear picks ISU of course. Herbi wasn’t having any of it.

CentexCyclone

Oct 20, 2015
A little off topic, but KU just opened their game w/OU w/a 14 play, 80 yard TD drive. OU continues to look vulnerable. Win today and Big 12 Title game well within reach for the Cyclones.

Last edited:
  • Informative

CentexCyclone

Oct 20, 2015

After watching that vid, I am fired up to be the best version of myself I can be and I'm not joking.

• Funny

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Great weather. Great tailgate. Great fans. Great win. Great day.
Looks like we beat the weatherman by one day! Supposed to rain maybe later today, for sure tomorrow in Ames.

Down here in southern MO, lightning, thunder and heavy rain, all morning and still. Tomorrow down here they expect hail and chances of tornados. :( Tornado hit our property 2 years ago, took out about 60 plus trees. Luckily we still have about 560 trees left(?). Live in heavy woods.

• Friendly
Reactions: khardbored

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron