*** Official #6 West Virginia VS IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Classic midwestern behavior...the sign says open I must have my parking space I don’t care if there aren’t any actual spaces available...I’ll be posting about this on a Facebook and other people will support me.
I've lived in the Southeast and East Coast and they all act a lot more entitled than Midwesterners.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Too many of you are stuck in the Mac or CPR era where we only had 1 or 2 good players anyway.

New day, new era, brand new program that doesn't rely on 1 or 2 guys but a team of guys who've been getting meaningful snaps this year.

We might win, we might lose - but it won't because of 1 player anymore...

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored and GTO

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Lima being out is huge. We need to put pressure on Grier, and early in the play, we will have to rush 4 now practically every down to get that pressure consistently.

• Optimistic
Reactions: cyputz

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Those jerseys=

6T2As8L.jpg

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
I will give Mike Hlas a little credit though. He was on the radio on Monday and was asked which game he was going to cover.... Iowa or ISU?

He said he didn't have a choice, and that the Gazette was sending him on a 7 hour drive to Bloomington. Definitely sounded to me like he would have MUCH rather been going to Ames only 2 hours away and covering a much better matchup too.

Doesn't surprise me at all that they're all picking against ISU though. They're such homers. I understand WV is the favorite, so it's not like they're going out on a limb picking WV, but you'd at least like to see one or two of them have a little bit of pride in the state of Iowa and pick the upset.
Morehouse is a Cyclone hater. I respect Brommelkamp though. He may be a Hawk homer but his weekly afternoon show does a great job covering Cyclone sports.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron