*** Official #3 Kansas Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Unless it is a psyche thing like we all know it was with Lindell (and I don't think George is that kind of player FWIW) then Conditt does not need to start in this situation. As many on here and in the media, CW included, have pointed out, George did not start, but still played more minutes then Jacobson and Solo against TCU. If he ends up playing more minutes than our "starters" who cares?
I actually think a lineup of
Solo
Conditt
Haliburton
Nixon
Bolton

could be pretty effective tonight.

Jackson as your 6th man. Jacobson to spell the 4 and 5, but should not be in the game the same minutes as Solo. Throw Grill in there for some "FU minutes". He's a Kansas kid who wasn't recruited by Kansas, he's gonna have some extra juice for this game. T-Lew and Zion can get some spots minutes as/if needed.
You're right. I didn't include my entire thoughts in my post and think I cleaned it up in my response to Cyched, but I was saying that because it is obvious he is at the point of being our best big, but he doesn't NEED to start to be as effective as we want him to be. I do want him to start at some point, but I don't think it's a huge negative on us if he isn't starting.

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
Hopefully, if Cyclones are playing well with a chance to get the upset, the officials will not be influenced by Self

• Optimistic
Reactions: cyrulean

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
KU fans in the ditch slowing traffic right before the exit for the new bridge. I waved.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
The pregame stuff for this game, a ISU HOME game is being done by KU people from Allen Fieldhouse. WTF?!

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
ESPN+ has a JHawk show.

So will the cyclones.tv content eventually be ESPN+ or is it just going away or going to exist as a separate pay service?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron