*** Official #23 IOWA STATE vs Kansas Game(Day) Thread ***

JVAR

Mar 27, 2006
Eagle Grove, IA
I was kind of in and out of the game today as I was trying to get things done around the house. Did Isheem Young come back in the game, or was the injury pretty bad?

KneeGusto

May 13, 2006
S̶q̶u̶a̶w̶ Ioway Creek
Odd thing that we have an excruciating dialogue on the way to a 30 point win, K State and Okie Light both lose and we wind up in first place again. Plus EIU fell on their face.

Look folks - it wasn't a bad day. It was just a somewhat uncomfortable journey. Same for the coasters at Adventureland: scary, uncomfortable, then enjoyable. Everything is fine.

Go back and get in line again. It's worth the experience.

Go Clones!

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
tenor.gif

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Joe Scates is quite possibly our most gifted Wipeout but some of the stuff he's done makes you scratch your head.

Rewatching this morning, the first down he gave back in the in the 3rd quarter boggles the mind.

I know we've been penalized for him covering up a TE at least twice, one negated a TD.

MJ271

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 9, 2012
Atkins
I was kind of in and out of the game today as I was trying to get things done around the house. Did Isheem Young come back in the game, or was the injury pretty bad?

I don't know how long he was out, but I did see him back in on defense later in the game for at least a few plays.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Anyone know if this game can be found anywhere (for free) for a non-cable guy? Had a work thing and couldn’t watch. Usually our games get uploaded onto YouTube by someone the next day, but this one hasn’t been yet and since it’s Kansas, don’t know if it ever will.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Anyone know if this game can be found anywhere (for free) for a non-cable guy? Had a work thing and couldn’t watch. Usually our games get uploaded onto YouTube by someone the next day, but this one hasn’t been yet and since it’s Kansas, don’t know if it ever will.
Google “man plays with food before he devours it”. Should pretty much pull up the same thing

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Could only find 7 minutes of highlights