***Official 2024 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament Thread***

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I think Purdue may be a little bit better than most want to believe.

Recent history requires not believing in them or insanity.

If we had the Hampton loss twice in three years and the other year we lost to Hampton in the 3rd round I would expect zero people to believe in ISU as well.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

cal-cyclone

Dec 8, 2022
Yeah...the beginning of his statement was "of course every Big 12 team rigged the season on purpose".

The end of his statement touched on reality of "well if you play the #1 conference schedule, maybe you don't need to play the #1 non conf schedule and maybe ENTIRE SOS is what actually matters". You know, objective reality.
And how many national championship contenders did Clemson and Brad schedule in their non-conf.?

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan and HFCS

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Is Tracy Wolfson even 5 feet tall? It's funny watching her hold the mike over her head to interview these guys.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I don't know that I've ever seen more contact in a game than this Duke/JMU game. Duke started it and wasn't getting called so JMU returning the favor.

Reactions: Halincandenza

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Well, the first game today was fun.
Yeah, so stupid they don't have two games on at a time all afternoon/evening rather than 5 hours of hoping a single game is decent and then filing the night so people can't watch some games. Some of us use multiple screens to get around it, but I would have to think overall their viewership would be better if they staggered the games better.