***Official 2024 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament Thread***

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Would probably rather face WSU for many reasons. First get the better home court advantage. Second, they seem pretty sloppy with the ball.

But mostly in the chance Drake wins and beats ISU the media in the state are going to unbearable.

Billups06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 18, 2006
Wazzu offense looking like ours to end the regular season. One-pass shots and lots of iso forced shots.

Drake guards are aggressive on D and move well on offense.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Jeez WSU played like a steaming turd for 8 minutes and they're down a point. Got a break on a blown out of bounds call.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
These teams that won their conference tournaments that had no shot to get in otherwise are really showing out. Duquesne, Oregon, NC State. Even more reason why it was dumb that some teams got rewarded for what they did 3-4 months ago and not what they've done lately.

I get counting every game equally, I get "last 10" even though they don't do that anymore...I don't get "the most important games are four months ago when your roster might not have even been the same".

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Either way I will be upset if we lose to either of these teams. Now, every game is different, but just going off of this game it would be a really big missed opportunity if we lost to either.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY and BigCyFan

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I get counting every game equally, I get "last 10" even though they don't do that anymore...I don't get "the most important games are four months ago when your roster might not have even been the same".
Don't actually believe they used that as a reason, its only their excuse. They had to find something to explain their actions, in an attempt to hide their real reasons.

Help Support Us

Become a patron