MLB: ***Official 2017 Chicago Cubs Season Thread***

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Cub prospects who have homered in their first big league game...

Castro
Soler
Baez
Contrares
Happ

I'm sure I'm missing someone, so feel free to add.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Due to online welching, I don't do these type of bets. However I will change my picture to a Cubs logo or whatever you chose if they make the playoffs. And for the record I only include the Wild Card winner as making the playoffs. So for example the Mets didn't make the playoffs last year but the Giants did. You must play in a series.
If the Cubs miss the playoffs then I chose your background. How about it?

I'll bet you on division winner. I'll take the Cubs, you take the field. If you win, I'll change my avatar to the Cardinals until the start of the 2018 season, if you lose you do the same with the Cubs logo. I'm even willing to take this bet knowing you'll probably be banned by then.

DaHiltonHaus1

Apr 28, 2017
I'll bet you on division winner. I'll take the Cubs, you take the field. If you win, I'll change my avatar to the Cardinals until the start of the 2018 season, if you lose you do the same with the Cubs logo. I'm even willing to take this bet knowing you'll probably be banned by then.
The hell with it I accept. I don't know you but I assume you are a Cubs fan. You got Cubs, I got Reds, Pirates, Brewers, and the Cards.
Bet is.......... ON!

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
However I will change my picture to a Cubs logo or whatever you chose if they make the playoffs.

Like there is any chance you will make it that long without getting banned. You'll probably have gone through two alt accounts by then.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
So Montero misses the bag trying to avoid Wainwright's leg at first. That sucks, because if he tries to get the bag, he risks injuring Wainwright.

• Agree
Reactions: cmjh10