*** Official #14 Notre Dame VS IOWA STATE Camping World Bowl Game(Day) Thread ***

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Any idea how many ISU fans are going to be at the game? Just wondering if it is close to the number that went to the Alamo Bowl last year.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I regret not going to this one! But I don’t have to go to work for 5 days and it’s snowing outside so I may as well put a little Makers in my coffee this morning. CYCLONE POWER!

Reactions: NWICY

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I regret not going to this one! But I don’t have to go to work for 5 days and it’s snowing outside so I may as well put a little Makers in my coffee this morning. CYCLONE POWER!

Only a little Makers? (sigh)

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Only a little Makers? (sigh)

Buddy, it’s not even 9 here yet. I want to be able to watch the game. I got my dab rig. I got my mushroom hook up two blocks away. Don’t you worry, I’m getting plenty ****** up today.

Reactions: bsaltyman

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
During a Jeff Woody / Other Guy segment being broadcast from CW Stadium in Orlando, the headline on the bottom of the screen: "Hawkeye Fans some of the most loyal in the country". LOL. Our own media out disrespecting ISU! / sarcasm Seriously, interns can be really, really stupid regardless of whether they work @ ESPN, @ Fox Sports or @ WOI Channel 5 in Des Moines!

Let's Go State!

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
This is an actual "blood feud" for me.

My dad got his masters' at Notre Dame. I grew up with annual reunions to see the people my dad went to school with. So yes, I grew up a Notre Dame fan.

Then I married an Iowa State guy.
With that...

Go State, beat the Irish.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron