*** Official #14 IOWA STATE vs Texas (SAMSUBA) Game(Day) Thread ***

Klubber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Aurora, IL
I just looked to see what happened to Chris Beard. I saw that Ole Miss hired Chris Beard less than a year after he got arrested for choking his girlfriend. Ole Miss still names themselves after the people that fought against the USA and they hired an alcoholic woman abuser to coach their basketball program. Stay classy, Mississippi.
Typical SEC. I'm surprised Art Briles hasn't been hired by someone there.

• Agree
Reactions: ZRF

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
If Big Ten ends up significantly bigger payouts in a few decades they'll have to decide if they want the problem.
Let's just beat the wHorns tonight. All the rest is just a distraction.

Reactions: CyNews

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
If you have Mediacom (and certain other companies) as your internet service provider, there is a good chance you'll be able to view the game on ESPN3 if you use the link in the www.cyclones.com article titled
No. 14 Iowa State at Texas Primer found here: https://cyclones.com/news/2024/2/5/mens-basketball-no-x-iowa-state-at-no-x-texas-primer.aspx
Then click on the "Watch" icon and it takes you to the ESPN3 (not LHN) broadcast on ESPN.com. This is different than the LHN broadcast you see when you go directly to ESPN.com and search for the game. A good test to see if you can view content from ESPN3 (which is different that ESPN+) would be to go out to ESPN.com now and find something Live or On Demand on ESPN3 and see if you can view it. Again, you must use the link found in the ISU article...if you simply go to ESPN.com and search under Live or Upcoming events, it only shows the broadcast on LHN. Don't shoot the messenger if it doesn't work but in the past when I've been able to find an ESPN3 link for a game on LHN, it has worked for me.
You are a hero!

Cupped

Feb 11, 2016
Is that their school colors or a cheap spray on tan?

Good riddance Texa$$. ISU wins this one 77-74.

Reactions: CyNews

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron