*** Official #11 IOWA STATE vs West Virginia Game(Day) Thread ***

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Since when do players get to approve the game ball? On TV they said something about Stevenson wanting to use the ball he used in practice to make 15 in a row. I didn't think anyone got to use the game ball during practice.

• Haha
Reactions: pourcyne

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Didn't notice because last time I flew into Atlanta I think the pilot had just finished "Top Gun" training because when lining up for the runway he banked like a fighter pilot and touched down hopping the wheels.

When the jet finally stopped like it was on a carrier.........it was dead quite and everyone was white as a ghost.

I imagine the airport could have been in flames and no one would have noticed.

I miss the good old days when major airlines still went through St. Louis (yeah, when T-Dub was still in business). The plane ALWAYS dropped like a damned pool table while approaching the runway. Every time.

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Since when do players get to approve the game ball? On TV they said something about Stevenson wanting to use the ball he used in practice to make 15 in a row. I didn't think anyone got to use the game ball during practice.
Yeah, but the silver tray and the sugar tongs they served it with was a bit much.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
"might have bee a charge". no, it was a charge. fkn ref

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Not sure how that official saw that. AND it really looked like he was outside the ring. Need reverse angle.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron