*** Official #10 Illinois vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
ISU didn't have to be a whole lot better to win this one. It was frustrating they couldn't get the three or four more plays they needed over the course of the game when they've done it so often.

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des
I absolutely guarantee Domask is called for the forearm to the throat at least once next game. He should've fouled out in the first half with that dirty-ass ********.

Reactions: cybychoice

quasistellar

Feb 29, 2016
I am livid. Tired of seeing teams like FAU, VCU and other directional schools advance further in the tournament than I have ever seen ISU go. Just once can we get one of those garbage Scott Drew draws?

No. As a cyclone fan, absolutely not. We're only allowed to *lose* to those teams as a higher seed.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
Not defending him, wouldn’t love it if he was on our team right now, but remind me when he was convicted? Hope Iowa State fans don’t spew that stuff.
Yes, he'll be in the NBA, make tons of money so what he did doesn't matter because he wasn't convicted. Beat the convictions and you're a choir boy. Cmon, man. Kobe did it too, he's a martyr. No one cared. Nothing to see here

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron