*** Official #10 Illinois vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

danvillecyclone

Dec 8, 2011
I'm specifically concerned about Shannon driving. He draws so many fouls on the drive where he initiates contact and gets the call. We need to a good job of cutting him off early, and then getting set on the help defense. He will pick up charges (but that depends on the refs, of course). 10 FTs is the target for me, if he's under 10 FTs, we're doing alright
Milan, Jones, and Coach TJ all mentioned it in their hotel lobby interviews.

TJ specifically said “we need to build a wall”

Make him earn every damn inch of court.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
You can find those anywhere.

There aren't lakes like those areas in Iowa or lots of other places.

And it's about the access to several that aren't crowded in addition to trophy musky that also aren't just anywhere.

Neither is the Birkie.

Fwiw those are the types places I avoid.

But the places I go are not just anywhere either.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
I just woke up from a nice three-plus hour nap. Let’s f***ing go! Time to f*** these f***faced f***ers up! Can’t stand Illinois and their fans are pretty worthless and non-existent.

Reactions: Cyhig

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
I just woke up from a nice three-plus hour nap. Let’s f***ing go! Time to f*** these f***faced f***ers up! Can’t stand Illinois and their fans are pretty worthless and non-existent.
Did you dream about us playing SDSU instead of UCONN?

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
This has to be a new CF record for the longest thread before the game starts.

I think it might be, just glancing through some of the larger overall threads, almost all are talking about in-game talk by the time you get this many pages in. Even the Fiesta Bowl (which started about 145 posts in)