*** Official #10 Illinois vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
And, once again, you wrote the exact same damn thing before both of our games in the tournament, and look at how that's turned out.

I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt and think that you keep on writing this as a good luck charm, but since you did your best to crap all over our win against Kansas earlier in the season I have to think you're being serious. But GTFO with this negative energy!
He is trying the reverse jinx. Glad he posted. If he felt good I would be worried :)

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
Was in Lutsen during a ski trip maybe 17 years ago. It was -50 when we got there. Beautiful area though.

The lodge at Lutsen burned earlier this year, I think. We stopped there on the way to Isle Royale last summer, the Scouts had a great time on the alpine slide. That whole northern part of the Great Lakes region is pretty awesome, if you're into backpacking, Isle Royale is an amazing trek! Not for the faint of heart, it was difficult, but so worth it!

• Wow
Reactions: Kinch and bawbie

cymac2408

Jul 4, 2013
Urbandale IA
And, once again, you wrote the exact same damn thing before both of our games in the tournament, and look at how that's turned out.

I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt and think that you keep on writing this as a good luck charm, but since you did your best to crap all over our win against Kansas earlier in the season I have to think you're being serious. But GTFO with this negative energy!
He is doing right by the winning streak. You don’t change your underwear and you make the same comments.

My wife told me at the end of the season she isn’t washing them. She’s throwing them away.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron