*** Official #1 Baylor Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Irish1

Feb 5, 2016
Just same problems, same weird substituting, never seeing any attempt to change anything. Players who have shown improvement don't get a chance to continue improving, and players who have shown no improvement get to continue doing nothing.
Signed,
Frustrated Fan

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
My simple request to each of you is to never lose your passion and desire to want the best for our program. Disappointment, although painful, is also very motivating. However, we need to remember there is a difference between being irrational and being disappointed. Irrational thoughts, when acted upon, actually make us look like the fan bases we often times make fun of when they experience disappointments. Let us be the fan base that other schools aspire to model. I am confident we can do that, but we need everyone’s help.

Nice font douche hat. :)

Balls

Mar 23, 2006
Iowa
Terrible coaching. Terrible.

Coach owes Lewis a public apology than submit his resignation.

AD needs to act now.

Lewis is no lower than 6th on this team and gets less minutes than a walk-on. I think he’s top 5 right now.

To Lewis: you deserve better, please transfer.

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
i don't think I've ever hate-watched isu bball.

we have the softest 3 big men i've ever seen.

our offfense is so predictable and boring.

and baylor just pulverized us. i've never respected baylor, but those dudes are tough.

• Funny
Reactions: dirtyninety

blutarsky

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2010
St. Paul, MN
What about MJ? He's missing a bunch of easy shots this year. And there's Nixon. The fact that he is playing p5 hoops is ridiculous. He's terrible.
Nixon was a miss... it happens. He’s probably better than what he’s shown but it looks like he’s not really giving 100%.

MJ needs talent around him. Last year proved that.

• Agree
Reactions: demoncore1031

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
1st field goal in 2nd half for Tyrese.

They are not going to beat the #1 team in the country ever with that stat.

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
lewis should transfer to UNI. let jake teach him defense for a year, and then come in and dominate the next year.