*** Official #1 Baylor Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
My simple request to each of you is to never lose your passion and desire to want the best for our program. Disappointment, although painful, is also very motivating. However, we need to remember there is a difference between being irrational and being disappointed. Irrational thoughts, when acted upon, actually make us look like the fan bases we often times make fun of when they experience disappointments. Let us be the fan base that other schools aspire to model. I am confident we can do that, but we need everyone’s help.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
I swear Baylor's whole offense is throw it up towards the basket and get the rebound. They remind me of the old Kanas State teams under Martin. Not tall kids, but they are built and can jump out of the gym. Vital and Clark are only JRs.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
I'm still a CSP guy (I don't know why) but/and this "team" blows. I love every player that commits to us but there are precious few this year that I think fondly of at the moment.

I think Tre is going to be a star tho'....

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
The rebounding..... hahahaha MOTHER OF GOD. If none of Baylor’s players had thumbs, they would still out rebound this team.

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
Give CSP one more year then Kick his ass out of here. The dude has no f****ing plan, no identity for his team and looks like an idiot in sneakers.

Help Support Us

Become a patron