NO FANS AT CYCLONE GAMES?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
They are going to have to start going the NHL route where they have an emergency goalie at every game in the event one team needs one.

I thought each team was required to have a catcher on their taxi squad which would be an emergency one.

Article on MSN now that says tests done on certain cloth masks didn’t do much for stopping anything. I know my wife bought some in the store that fell into that category.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
I thought each team was required to have a catcher on their taxi squad which would be an emergency one.

Article on MSN now that says tests done on certain cloth masks didn’t do much for stopping anything. I know my wife bought some in the store that fell into that category.
You mean this one?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/we...-these-its-not-working-study-says/ar-BB17bxoU

If your wife bought single-layer masks, then I suppose they do fall into that category. Plenty of discussion/data circulating that 3 layers is far better (or 2 and a filter) so far as cloth masks go. Have her wear 3 of the masks she bought at once--problem solved!!!:D