Nintendo Wii?

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Ok, I stopped by Best Buy and picked up a 2gb microSD card yesterday and finally got to use this thing. First thing I noticed, it can hold a crap load of stuff. I plugged the microSD into my computer, copied the files over, popped it into my DS and it worked like a charm. This is the only way to own a DS, that's for sure. Apparently you can put music and movies on as well, but I haven't tried that out yet. Very cool though, definitely worth the $25 bucks or whatever it was.

So can you load plain old ROMs from the internet on there and play?

cmoneyr

Nov 8, 2006
Ames, Born and Raised
How do you mean? DS games control just like normal, touch screen and all. There are Genesis/SNES/NES emulators and what not too I think, but I haven't tried them yet.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
How do you mean? DS games control just like normal, touch screen and all. There are Genesis/SNES/NES emulators and what not too I think, but I haven't tried them yet.

The emulators for the NES and such are what Im talking about. I thought that was what you were doing. Didnt realize they had DS games available too.

iowast8fan

Aug 3, 2006
Ankeny
Wii play is horrible, the only good game is the duck hunt clone on that. I guess it *may* be worth the $10 that it actually costs.

My 3 (close to 4) year old loves playing galaxy. He also loves to play the second player when I play it. The second player just pickes up the star bits and moves boulders, etc out of the way. It is really basic stuff, but he feels like he is part of the game then.

TANKS! That game is fun on Wii Play.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Don't waste time with wii play, get galaxy for your 3-4 year olds!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron