***NIL Mafia***

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
well vote michael since it's daytime. I think the vote for Vikes should count too.

HR stuff is boring when starting a new job, thank god they gave me a login for my laptop and I can "set it up'

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
All the votes so far will count. I’m not that strict, it’s just internet mafia bro

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
looking at day 6, i got mj or farnsworth near the top based on voting.

Been a ****** day so far so not sure how much I'll be on.

vote Farnsy

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
To me Day 6 is the key. Even keeping Psy for one more night would have been valuable as they could have grown mafia by one member. My top 4 in order of suspicion are:

1. Michael
2. Cubs
3. Bret
4. Farnsy

Vote michael. Day 2, 6, 8, are as mafia as you can get.

Reactions: Farnsworth

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
To me Day 6 is the key. Even keeping Psy for one more night would have been valuable as they could have grown mafia by one member. My top 4 in order of suspicion are:

1. Michael
2. Cubs
3. Bret
4. Farnsy

Vote michael. Day 2, 6, 8, are as mafia as you can get.

Does anyone think if I was mafia I would have voted for the most important mafia member on Day 1 when more votes could have come in on him to send him home? Please.

After it was announced in the innocent group, I didn't care how my votes looked. I didn't have anything to prove other than going after who I thought was mafia.

Let's not forget that bsalty confirmed my number of stars. If makes no sense to go after anyone on bsalty's list right now when there are still unknowns in this game.

I've clearly laid out what's going on. Farnsy is mafia. Time to end this game and not worry about half days. I vote Farnsworth.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Does anyone think if I was mafia I would have voted for the most important mafia member on Day 1 when more votes could have come in on him to send him home? Please.

After it was announced in the innocent group, I didn't care how my votes looked. I didn't have anything to prove other than going after who I thought was mafia.

Let's not forget that bsalty confirmed my number of stars. If makes no sense to go after anyone on bsalty's list right now when there are still unknowns in this game.

I've clearly laid out what's going on. Farnsy is mafia. Time to end this game and not worry about half days. I vote Farnsworth.
1) The odds of him going home after your lone vote were pretty slim with that many players in the game.
2) I actually forgot you were on salty's list so I may need to reconsider. I think the consensus was to pick people off of the unknown list even though salty's list is ironclad.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA

this is very cute...

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
I actually agree with Farnsy that my investigation list is mostly worthless now. We know that there is only one mafia member left (the head coach), and that person’s role causes them to come back as a recruit when investigated. So anyone besides myself could still be the head coach.

The small schools were also told the number of stars each person was when they were recruited. It might be interesting to have @michaelrr1 @ISUCubswin and @Bret44 each hint at their number of stars, just to see if it matches what I have (I’m not sure if the head coach would know). Cy$ has already noted that he’s a 4 star, which matches our investigation.

If you need a three point field goal, I'll reopen my recruitment.

steph-curry-basketball.gif

• Love
Reactions: Farnsworth