Next Taigating Game

mizouse87

Aug 3, 2006
Des Moines
There was talk at my house of some sort of plinko board like the price is right. All it would take is a sheet of plywood and some nails. Don't know how it would be played but I'm sure drinking would be involved.

We built a drink board last year and it turned out pretty well. It's always fun to get random people walking by to play as well.

297492_514239663885_1063404_n.jpg

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
Been playing this game lately called beersbee. May need to be played on grass (soft ground) but maybe one could find a way to play it on cement.

It's sort of like bags. There are two polls roughly twenty feet apart. An empty glass bottle balances on top of each of them. You and your partner stand at the same poll (4 players total. 2 to a team). Each player must have a drink in their hand, since you can only use one hand.

Points work like this: You want to hit the poll/knock the bottle off. You get 1 point for a dropped/non-caught but catchable frisbee, and 2 points if the bottle reaches the ground. If the opposing player touches the frisbee with 2 hands, it's automatic 3 points. And if the opposing player(s) catch or stop the frisbee before it reaches the poll, it's automatic 4 points. First team to 21 wins, and you can go over.

I'm sure there's a website that explains it better. But all we need is a frisbee, two pvc pipes (roughly 5 feet tall, and round enough to balance a bottle on top easily), and some small fencing posts to put in the ground to anchor the pipes.

If you want to find out more, I think there's an official website.

Enjoy!

PabloDiablo

Feb 10, 2011
Omaha, NE
Been playing this game lately called beersbee. May need to be played on grass (soft ground) but maybe one could find a way to play it on cement.

It's sort of like bags. There are two polls roughly twenty feet apart. An empty glass bottle balances on top of each of them. You and your partner stand at the same poll (4 players total. 2 to a team). Each player must have a drink in their hand, since you can only use one hand.

Points work like this: You want to hit the poll/knock the bottle off. You get 1 point for a dropped/non-caught but catchable frisbee, and 2 points if the bottle reaches the ground. If the opposing player touches the frisbee with 2 hands, it's automatic 3 points. And if the opposing player(s) catch or stop the frisbee before it reaches the poll, it's automatic 4 points. First team to 21 wins, and you can go over.

I'm sure there's a website that explains it better. But all we need is a frisbee, two pvc pipes (roughly 5 feet tall, and round enough to balance a bottle on top easily), and some small fencing posts to put in the ground to anchor the pipes.

Enjoy!

Called Polish Horse Shoes where I am from. That sounds like a guaranteed way to **** off your tailgate neighbors when you are constantly sending frisbees into their tailgate.

ISUME

Mar 13, 2012

Enjoy!

You can make a base for the pole with some more PVC pipe so you can play on cement. Also I place a line knee high on each pole, if the disc is lower then that it is unplayable.

My friends and I score a little differently also.

TruClone

Mar 25, 2009
Quad Cities
You can make a base for the pole with some more PVC pipe so you can play on cement. Also I place a line knee high on each pole, if the disc is lower then that it is unplayable.

:eek:

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
We did drinking Jenga last year. Made from 2x4's. Def Entertaining.

We also have a dice game we play once a year (no one can handle it more than that). If you want to know how it is played let me know. No one survives...

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA

Enjoy!

Official Beersbee site... woo hoo!
Beersbee : Frisbee Drinking Game Rules and More

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA

Yeah, our poles are made of PVC with a PVC wide square base so that we can play it on both pavement and grass. It works pretty awesome. I would post pictures but I don't have it here with me at work to do it right now.

VIKSNCY

Apr 20, 2011
Ames
thinking about playin beer darts this year. learned that at uni of all places.
polish horse shoes has been around for a while now and no way you can play that without pissin people off!