New Jack Trice Stadium Sign

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
Eh, camera phone doesn't work for **** when taking those kinds a pictures...I'll bust out the digital tomorrow night since I'm too lazy to drive back. It really looks awesome lit up though (the pictures don't do it justice:skeptical:)
They must have searchlights behind those things.

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
I think that all doubts will go away when people see this in person lit up next thursday. I saw it last night, and it looked awesome lit up.

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
I think that all doubts will go away when people see this in person lit up next thursday. I saw it last night, and it looked awesome lit up.

In the pic the logos are so bright you can tell what they are - probably just the pic - can't wait to see it in person.

Chad

Sep 10, 2007
Ankeny, IA
After we left the Gene Chizik Show at Applebee's in Ames last night we drove past Jack Trice to see the new sign lit up. They were already setting up the kybos and tailgating tents, and to my surprise the parking lot around JTS was packed and the field lights were all on. So we pulled in the parking lot and walked up to the stadium, down the players entrance...and there were a couple of players on the field and it looked like they were fielding punts from a machine. We watched a little bit and over the next 10 minutes more and more players came out until it looked like the entire team was out there. Stadium completely lit, video board going, beautiful green grass, guys were in shoulder pads/helmets and right in front of us the first team offense running a bunch of slants and outs. Probably saw 20 plays. It was awesome.

Reactions: Palmer

Palmer

Jun 10, 2008
Johnston, IA
After we left the Gene Chizik Show at Applebee's in Ames last night we drove past Jack Trice to see the new sign lit up. They were already setting up the kybos and tailgating tents, and to my surprise the parking lot around JTS was packed and the field lights were all on. So we pulled in the parking lot and walked up to the stadium, down the players entrance...and there were a couple of players on the field and it looked like they were fielding punts from a machine. We watched a little bit and over the next 10 minutes more and more players came out until it looked like the entire team was out there. Stadium completely lit, video board going, beautiful green grass, guys were in shoulder pads/helmets and right in front of us the first team offense running a bunch of slants and outs. Probably saw 20 plays. It was awesome.

nothing better.

I cannot wait for Thurs night...and the reveal of the new uniforms in action.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron