Need a reason to stop watching WHO TV News (channel 13)?

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Some of you are going to run out of stations to watch.

GoldCy

Jul 11, 2016
Yeah that's unacceptable on local news. But, its 2023 who really watches the crap anymore outside of people 70 and up?

There is a weird faction of people who root for Kansas basketball and Hawkeye football.

This is kind of like being Russian AND North Korean.
Don't flatter yourself. Most people over 70 quit watching local news and got rid of land lines before some on here were born. Who do you think developed the technology that you are so proud to use.

AlCyJim

Aug 11, 2022
I never watch that Hawkeye loving station. Keith Murphy is a die hard hok, Fales is a dipstick, Sears called us Cyclowns and now this douche? 8 and 5 are better!
have you watched KCCI sports lately. all about how great clark is and the hawk men's team. kinda sick, but then I turn down the sound when they do the sports

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Apparently my wife know both of his families. Two grandpas and dad are big hawk fans. So no surprise.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Don't flatter yourself. Most people over 70 quit watching local news and got rid of land lines before some on here were born. Who do you think developed the technology that you are so proud to use.

So electricity doesn't come from the wall? Say it isn't so!