NDSU did us a favor tonight IMO

cyclonestate

May 4, 2009
UNI's biggest advantage is that they have 60+ Iowans on their roster who desperately want to show ISU that they can play with the big boys. Say what you want, but this game means more to those guys than it does to the guys on our roster from TX, FL, etc. That doesn't mean our guys won't be pumped and ready to go, but UNI will play with a nasty chip on its shoulder all night long. I think we'll get it done, but this game always worries me.

megamanxzero35

May 31, 2011
Good lord get a grip. Let your wife keep your sack in her purse, which I am guessing this already is the case. The pansy *** ***** fanbase needs to step up and grow a pair and play teams worth a ****. Beating **** bag schools gives us no cred, if we are ready to make the next step like so many on here want to claim lets step up the competition. Or we can continue to celebrate beating the UNI's of the world. At some point the pessimistic whiners who are fine with beating FCS need to move on and be ready to face teams with a pulse if we want the respect everyone on here think we deserve.

If that hurts UNI's fanbase and athletic budget I could care less. Besides there is not a true UNI fan in this state anyway. They are all hawk fans anyway. **** UNI.
My reasoning is if we are going to play a FCS team, lets play a junk team. Right now we need wins more than we need Top 25 FCS teams on the schedule. I'd prefer other BCS teams on the schedule than a good FCS team. Give me Cincy, Illinois, Indiana, Virginia, Purdue, UNC, etc instead of good FCS teams with a chip on their shoulder.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Say what you want, but this game means more to those guys than it does to the guys on our roster. That doesn't mean our guys won't be pumped and ready to go, but ___________ will play with a nasty chip on its shoulder all night long. I think we'll get it done, but this game always worries me.

This quote could just as easily come from a Hawkeye if you fill in the blank with "ISU" instead of "UNI"

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron