Naz Long Drops 40 in Season Opener-Naz Long Update Thread

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI
Nice work Naz!

Late summer, he performed very well in the EYBL (Nike Elite Youth Basketball Leaugue)... Opened some eyes you could say - most importantly ours. Remember that he played in the shadow of Myck Kabongo at Findlay Prep. Hard to stand out playing behind him.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Based on our PG situation, that's probably not too far off.

Either way, that is pretty exciting news.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I heard he is suiting up Saturday for ISU.........when I had Fred over for dinner.

imnclone

Oct 22, 2006
Nice work Naz!

Late summer, he performed very well in the EYBL (Nike Elite Youth Basketball Leaugue)... Opened some eyes you could say - most importantly ours. Remember that he played in the shadow of Myck Kabongo at Findlay Prep. Hard to stand out playing behind him.

I hope he is a find and not the project he appears to be. I just say that because it seems odd for him to have not played much at prep school and to leave when he would not have been playing behind Kabongo this year. Although I can understand if he was treated poorly.

I have even wondered if he would be the one without a scholly in 2012. Just thinking , no clue.

I trust the coaches on him and hope he is the pg of the future.

jahfg

Apr 19, 2006
Ames
I hope he is a find and not the project he appears to be. I just say that because it seems odd for him to have not played much at prep school and to leave when he would not have been playing behind Kabongo this year. Although I can understand if he was treated poorly.

I have even wondered if he would be the one without a scholly in 2012. Just thinking , no clue.

I trust the coaches on him and hope he is the pg of the future.

Could you be more off the mark?

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
He did not play much at prep because he was behind a top 10 recruit. Kids name escapes me right now.