****National Go Gophers Thread***

Amesboy

Feb 25, 2012
Let's go Gophers, drive drive drive. This game doesn't pick up I'm taking a nap.

cytheguy

May 23, 2006
I think Iowa is a lot better this year than people give them credit for. Still another half left, but they're making Minnesota look like Minnesota right now.

CyBroncos

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
I think Iowa is a lot better this year than people give them credit for. Still another half left, but they're making Minnesota look like Minnesota right now.

When Iowa faces a decent team, let me know. Oh wait they played N. Illinois and lost. Ok when Iowa beats a decent team let me know

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Even though I root for the Hawks when not playing ISU, I think it would be incredibly funny if they found a way to lose this game somehow. The fan fluffing happening in Twitter and Facebook is extreme. Have not seen this in a few years.

Amesboy

Feb 25, 2012
Iowa is a little better than people thought this year. They will still get killed by the few tough teams they play, but they are improved.

I agree. Surprising and with a nice lead doing well with keeping the ball and time management. This intercept in the end zone is great opp. to get back in the game.

ISUpadre

Aug 2, 2013
USA! USA!
Who are they beating? Look up their schudlue.

Your predictions ...

NotGOodLance_original.gif