Myles Norwood picks ISU over Alabama

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
I wonder if N.I.L.-Ville is good for Iowa State because Campbell is comfortable in a place that isn't an N.I.L. Wh0reH0use?

Just a thought, as Iowa State continues down their interesting football path of greatness.

Let's Go State!

• Agree
Reactions: nrg4isu

nrg4isu

Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
I wonder if N.I.L.-Ville is good for Iowa State because Campbell is comfortable in a place that isn't an N.I.L. Wh0reH0use?

Just a thought, as Iowa State continues down their interesting football path of greatness.

Let's Go State!
It also extends to making Campbell a less attractive hire for NIL "Wh0reH0uses". He doesn't seem to want to play the flashy dollar games that some other coaches do

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
It also extends to making Campbell a less attractive hire for NIL "Wh0reH0uses". He doesn't seem to want to play the flashy dollar games that some other coaches do
Doesn’t really matter what they think. He has no interest in going anywhere. At all.

Why do people have a hard time figuring this out?

• Agree
Reactions: MisterO

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
In basketball….. not 6’10”, do not want.

Football……. no Alabama offer, do not want.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Why are you constantly being judgemental? Just stop.
^^^Sheer irony.

Correcting you when you say something erroneous isn’t a personal attack—but you sure as heck take it that way.

To quote you…just stop.

You’re manufacturing a personal grudge where there isn’t one.

I’m not going to respond to your attacks in kind any more. I’m sorry for when I have.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
^^^Sheer irony.

Correcting you when you say something erroneous isn’t a personal attack—but you sure as heck take it that way.

To quote you…just stop.

You’re manufacturing a personal grudge where there isn’t one.

I’m not going to respond to your attacks in kind any more. I’m sorry for when I have.
It wasn't my quote you responded to. I just get tired of seeing you telling everyone what to say/think. We both know just stop is basically your catch phrase.

ISUMojoMan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 2, 2010
Maybe Alabama offered an official visit, doesn’t matter this seems like one or more coaches at theJUCO reached out.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Maybe Alabama offered an official visit, doesn’t matter this seems like one or more coaches at theJUCO reached out.
Recruiting sites aren’t up to the minute with with every recruit/offer. Especially when they commit somewhere the next day after an offer, or offered that come in after commitments.