BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Desperation is a stinky cologne.

LutherClone

Dec 15, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
There's new video of the Chancellor pleading with Texas... apparently Kansas State joined in and they borrowed some of ISU's old uniforms:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuigTigxLfE]YouTube - High School musical - We're all in this together- East High (HD)[/ame]

nileo

Apr 29, 2010
Grimes
Is there a possibility that EIU is still mad at Mizzou for ditching the game last season (if I'm not mistaken) ?

Huh? You mean that may be a reason that Mizzou didn't get an offer? you cannot be serious. I'm sure Iowa was upset about them backing out of the schedule, but come on - that would NOT be the reason that Mizzou didn't get an offer.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
OTL interviewed a reporter that said he talked to a Big 12 AD and that if they could have kept the conference without Nebraska the remaining memebers were gonna vote MU out. Funny as hell!

nickwc

Mar 27, 2007
Denver, CO
did anyone else catch on espn i think it was the orangeblood guy, he stated that if texas and all the other big 12 south schools decide to stay, they could vote Mizzou out of the conference, he said his source was a big 12 AD. Hilarious if this were to happen.