More snow/ice headed our way...

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
I'm telling ya it is over, and I am never wrong. Why won't you listen to me?

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
The cell that was in Omaha is now just east of it and seems to be getting a little bigger. I'd be surprised if that amounted to much though.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I just drove from ankeny to WDM for a meeting and back and I am prolly in the minority but I love driving in this stuff. I use it as practice for my racing lol.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Airport just opened up the runways but it's up to the individual airline if they'll commence flights or not.

I hope we do get more. If it's gonna snow, do it right.

CyGal

Mar 1, 2006
WDM
I'm really tired of the old bag sitting next to me giving us updates every 15 minutes. If you want to go home, then go home.

Hey, is that any way to talk about your wife!?

j/k, I know, you're at work.:smile:

CY ST8T

Mar 23, 2006
Fair warning to those wanting Chili on a cold day like today. George the Chili King is obviously self proclaimed. I wouldn't serve that gray looking slop to anyone that I wanted to remain friends with. Our company had it catered in and everyone is dumping it in their trash cans and making weird facial expressions. So the smell of that chili will permeate the entire office of what few people are left in the building.

Wx4Cy

May 22, 2007
West Des Moines
WHERE'S MRSWX4CY WHEN YOU NEED HER? :mad:

at the moment we're feeding our children and laying them down for rest. My understanding, for what that is worth, is that there is small band out west that might drop a little more snow but the bulk of the precip has moved off to the east.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
at the moment we're feeding our children and laying them down for rest. My understanding, for what that is worth, is that there is small band out west that might drop a little more snow but the bulk of the precip has moved off to the east.

Purely out of curiousity - when she gives weather updates at home, does she do it like she's still in front of a green screen?

"I think we're okay for the next few hours, but looking towards later this evening (kinda stands of to the side and turns 90 degrees) we want to keep an eye on this system to the west (extends arm, general circular hand motions) and watch it's track towards the metro. (hands and arms doing a pulling gesture towards herself)"

Just out of habit?

Last edited:

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006

You sound like a weather person.