Michigan blog sources stating KF has accepted offer from Michigan

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
at least her kids won't go hungry like Sprewells do

LOL! There were some great quotes when the NBA strike was going on too. Patrick Ewing and his $12 mil a year salary said something like "feed our families" and Kenny Anderson made a dumb comment about how he had to sell 1 of his 7 sports cars just to pay the bills or something. I guess $12 mil a year just doesn't go far enough to put food on the table like it used to... :confused:

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
Remember in Jerry Maguire when Rod Tidwell's wife said they couldn't accept $1 million/yr because they were $3 million in debt? I wonder how many player have themselves in that position.

They spend a lot of money because they have a lot of money.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I know that Loren Meyer has blown all his money and bartends back in Ruthven. He was making a couple mil a year I think on his 1st round draft salary.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Remember in Jerry Maguire when Rod Tidwell's wife said they couldn't accept $1 million/yr because they were $3 million in debt? I wonder how many player have themselves in that position.

You hear about it all the time, ex athletes are broke, selling drugs. Look at Tyson, that guy has probably made hundreds of millions, and he is flat broke. Of course it is not just athletes, reports say Britney has no money left and is $800k in debt.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO

Do we really need another Tom Cruise thread? :eek:

Help me...help you.

Help me!

Help you!

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
Pfilm4674656630805.jpg

Help Support Us

Become a patron