Megan Taylor Where is she now? And...

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Fan fav Megan Taylor, what is she up to now?

And... Hearing that Alison Lacey loves the Bravo Channel my Bravo watching daughter has now taken an interest in the Aussie and is asking questions I can't answer. The big ones are about Alison's beau. How did they meet in Ames? Is he also from Canberra? Is he a Rugby player or is there any other info I can pass along?

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
I'll let you know ASAP.
rear-window-1954-movie-poster.jpg

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN

And... Hearing that Alison Lacey loves the Bravo Channel my Bravo watching daughter has now taken an interest in the Aussie and is asking questions I can't answer. The big ones are about Alison's beau. How did they meet in Ames? Is he also from Canberra? Is he a Rugby player or is there any other info I can pass along?

If Beau is her boyfriend, they transferred as exchance students together. He just went back to Australia as part of an internship program.

MonsterBack

Sep 7, 2008
Parts Unknown
The last time I heard, Megan Taylor was in Minneapolis working. But that was a couple of years ago, so that may have changed.

Aus's boyfriend is a local kid (Ballard-Huxley) from a family full of Cyclones.
He left a couple of weeks ago for 9 month internship in Australia.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Megan Taylor liked the boys during her time in Ames.

One of my all time Fav's...something really sexy about her when she played at ISU.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
The last time I heard, Megan Taylor was in Minneapolis working. But that was a couple of years ago, so that may have changed.

Aus's boyfriend is a local kid (Ballard-Huxley) from a family full of Cyclones.
He left a couple of weeks ago for 9 month internship in Australia.

I thought they said on BTN that they were exchange students together at Ballard-Huxley from Australia so my mistake above. :smile:

MonsterBack

Sep 7, 2008
Parts Unknown
I thought they said on BTN that they were exchange students together at Ballard-Huxley from Australia so my mistake above. :smile:

BTN probably said that. Wouldn't be the first time they've been wrong.
But I promise he is a local...
One of his cousins is married to Shaggy Culbertson.

MoreCowbell

Apr 23, 2009

Megan was at our table one round at Cy's House of Trivia. I *think* she said she was in DM now (somewhere in the Midwest, at least) and had just had a kid last year.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Megan was at our table one round at Cy's House of Trivia. I *think* she said she was in DM now (somewhere in the Midwest, at least) and had just had a kid last year.

I cannot wait for Cy's house of trivia to roll around again. So much fun last year!

CyFever

Dec 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Let me make a correction for Arkansas and 83Clone. You guys remember hearing about her tattoo and it's location. You don't remember it. Not that I remember it personally either...

cyking

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Boone
She lives and works in Des Moines with her daughter. She bought a house in the Beaverdale area. She is a marathon runner and plans on running in the Boston Marathon this year.

MoreCowbell

Apr 23, 2009
I cannot wait for Cy's house of trivia to roll around again. So much fun last year!
We've had a table every year. I was concerned because I thought a friend of mine was getting married that weekend (assuming it's during Veishea again) but just learned the wedding is the week before. NWIH am I missing CHOT.