McCabe arrested for assualt

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Prediction: McCabe will never play another meaningful minute for the Hawks after this incident. So, pretty much like the last four years.

Jack & Hilton

Nov 30, 2007
Your link at Hawkeye Central doesn't say anything about the victim being a current player.

The link is a permalink back to my post telling you that its a current player which is why the current coach gets involved before world war 4 happens in that locker room. Zach is better at stealing women then the basketball.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
The link is a permalink back to my post telling you that its a current player which is why the current coach gets involved before world war 4 happens in that locker room. Zach is better at stealing women then the basketball.

Not a single person here, on HN, or in the media say the victim is is a current player.

Jack & Hilton

Nov 30, 2007
Not a single person here, on HN, or in the media say the victim is is a current player.

I don't read their sites, just telling you what I heard from my cousin who's a junior there. It would explain why Fran would get involved.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
WRNL is currently doing an excellent job of Twitter trolling a Hawk ****** regarding the matter. Excellent work, guys.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops

Yes, I realize the link in your post was a permalink. That's why I said your link "at Hawkeye Central" (which was in the post you permalinked) didn't mention the victim being a current player. Typically when you link an article (biased or otherwise) it is supposed to support your claims. The article did not.

I'm asking for support of your claim that the victim is a current player.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
That one will get you in a heap of trouble back home, son.

Where do you think that joke came from? There have been some dynamite jokes made at his expense on HN. He's not exactly the most popular player in the world.

Help Support Us

Become a patron